9.06.2013

#NYFW

 Happy Fashion Week! 

Yesterday kicked off the beginning of New York Fashion Week, a week long event that is home to hundreds of designers presenting their Spring/Summer 2014 collections. This morning I got the chance to catch up on the shows I missed, but the collection that really caught my eye was Erin Fetherston. She released her collection early in a styled photogenic form instead of a runway show. Her collection has true ready-to-wear pieces that aren't terribly expensive, at least compared to others that are thousands of dollars! Most of her dresses are under $500! These dresses are so versatile you can wear them anywhere. I think I died a little bit when I saw these images, so stinkin' cute. Her inspiration came from a trip to Barbados to be married earlier this year. The beautiful and fun colors of these garments reflect that, I have discovered my new favorite designer.












Theses dresses are perfect for daytime, dress up, bridesmaids and everything in-between! 


If you want to stay updated with my favorite looks from fashion week follow my NYFW board on Pinterest! 

Or you can follow my entire Pinterest account 






xoxo - dnb

1 comments:

  1. Indeed, these are lovely dress designs. Last week, attended my best friend’s fashion week event at one of iconic venues in Atlanta. She arranged it beautifully and everyone appreciated her arrangements as well as execution.

    ReplyDelete

© Allure Atlantic 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis