9.04.2013

Outfit Diary #3

Todays outfit diary I am obsessed over. This outfit was so comfortable (it felt like I was bumming it) and I love that. It seemed effortless to put together, something I sometimes struggle with. It is appropriate for  a casual outing as well as semi-casual! I wore it to school for the first day of the semester. I seem to always be an hour away from home at school many days so, I need to have outfits that are comfortable to sit in all day and also have a slim chance of malfunctioning (I cant just drive an hour casually to change!). Back to the outfit-  I have a love for structured polyester shirts. If they are made correctly they can have great structure and they look nicer (and dressier) than a cotton fabric. SO I paired my shirt with the MOST COMFORTABLE jeggings from Macy's. If you don't own any I would suggest to invest in some, my best decision ever. My chain necklace is also a trend i've fell in love with recently, and I finally found one I liked at forever 21. Stacking rings has also become one of my favorite things. My favorite things change ALOT but adding a few extra rings gives the look something a little extra, and i'll always go for a little extra bling! So stack em' up! Slightly transitioning into dark fall colors, I still wanted to have a semi-summer look so I paired my attire with nude flats. Saving the best for last I want to talk about my purse for a second.......because I just love it so much. Kate Spade makes the cutest purses, jewelry, tech items, totes, shoes, clothes...okay i'm done. But seriously everything is amazing! This purse is perfect to complete any look.





Top: Forever21
Pants: Macy's 
Shoes: Express
Jewelry: Forever21
Purse: Kate Spade
Sunglasses: Francescas Collections 


xoxo- dnb

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Allure Atlantic 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis