3.07.2013

First Post(finally)/ What you should know for Spring

 
SO I finally have come around to making a post! I couldnt decide what EXACTLY to do but I figured I would just wing it as I go :) With spring creeping up on us quickly its time to get our wordrobe together for the new season. Looking at the looks from spring/summer fashion week in September.. ive come up with the trends that are my favs this season. It was hard to narrow it down but heres the best ones!
 

BOLDS: What's spring without color? Time to take a break from the winter blacks (well at least for me, I always find myself in dark colors) and rock some neons for a bit. Im lovin these show stopping colors. Theres no better way to start off spring and bring in the carefree summer than with PINK! But since I have to get my black into outfits, pairing these colors with a black shirt or pant will make it pop....and of course I can have the best of both worlds :-)



 

STRIPES: Love the new and improved stripe look this season. I feel that stripes are a classic, and never outdated pattern that will continue to come back season after season. For spring runways thick stripes seemed to dominate in this area but I still love the thin look! Whether horizontal or vertical stripes can add a ton of personality to your outfit.





LACE: I just love lace. Whether it be detail or the whole garment its just perfect to me. Theres something so youthful, soft and pure about it. Im super excited its coming out to be a huge trend this season. Pairing lace shorts with a plain top and a chunky necklace would be the most eaisly put together look. With lace I love pastel colors but of course there has to be at least ONE black option!


LEATHER: Saving the best for last! I love love love leather. Warm weather leather, yes!  Living in florida, my favorite leather jacket is not ideal for spring but I will somehow make it work. However other pieces with leather details on them are bringing a little bit of edge to spring. With my style being edgy, I really lean toward this trend as being my favorite of the season.. its not your most obvious pairing so it was a huge surprise when so many designers sent leather down their spring
runways shows, but I was so happy :-)


Thanks for reading and I would love suggestions on other things I should post! Feel free to let me know:)


xoxo dnb

2 comments:

  1. I loveee this! I couldn't agree with you more. I have to say I'm obsessed with leather too! (And black) can't wait to see what u post next :)

    jew <3

    ReplyDelete

© Allure Atlantic 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis