1.07.2014

7 Things To Never Wear Again

Was your new years resolution to dress better this year? Probably not, at least the people I know (myself included) our new year's resolution belonged somewhere in the health category.  With this new body we are all convinced we will have by the end of the year, I have come up with a list of things we should never put on them again.



1.)  Wedge Sneakers


Really guys, these just look ridiculous. A lot of people in the fashion industry would disagree with me but I am standing firm. I think they are tacky. Sneakers are supposed to be used for comfort, these do not look comfortable to me, nor could I work out in them. Wedges and Heels have a purpose of dressing up an outfit and making it more appealing.....these are doing the opposite for me. 







2.) Sperry's 


These have become a very casual shoe for women and I can't go anywhere without seeing someone wearing them.  They originally were the first mass produced shoe for boating, which is all fine, but today that is not what they are used for. I actually do not mind these shoes on men, I think they are a good easy option for a preppy mens look. Its the women's Sperry's that get me for some reason..why not put a cute pair of sandals or flats on, instead of these bulky tan things. 




3.)  Cutout Crop Tops 



Just....what even are these, Miley Cyrus?  


4.) Uggs


This is a tough one, even for myself. I admit these shoes are so comfortable and warm, and I even admit to owning a pair. But they absolutely make any outfit that I wear have an immediate downgrade in the style department. Nothing about them is fashionable and I wont change my mind ever but Im trying my best to keep these comfy things in the perimeter of my house! 

5.) Tacky Graphic Tee's 


After middle school these things should just not happen. 



6.) Yarn Bracelets 


After age 10..these need to go. And the worst part is girls in college still wear them, and they are stained with dirt! Lovely. 




A small list, I could go on for days but I will leave it at that. Agree? Disagree? Share with me your style Never's! Let me know in the comment section below!  



xoxo - dnb







5 comments:

  1. I like this. very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with all of these! Glad someone was bold enough to say it :)

    I'd like to add platform shoes to this list.... WHY are we still seeing these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Found your site through the linkedin group... love your site. Totally agree with these calls. too haha

    xx
    Ariel
    www.ArielPeche.com

    ReplyDelete

© Allure Atlantic 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis