1.04.2014

Recreating Fashion

 So few years ago, I had a favorite TV show that sadly doesn't air anymore. It was called "The Look for Less" and it was on the Style Network. In this show they would take a runway look and run through the mall with a small budget and have to recreate the look in under an hour. I always admire runway looks, but at the same time they are totally out of my price range. So I always find it fun to recreate looks and see how much a similar look would cost me. There's nothing wrong with becoming inspired and recreating these designer looks to match your budget, and its pretty easy!

LOOK 1 - Nicole Miller S/S 2014 

(these pants alone are $510!)

What I found..


LOOK 2 - Tadashi Shoji S/S 2014 


What I found...




LOOK 3 - WHIT S/S 2014 


What I found...




I did this all online, which makes it easier to browse and search for specific styles and colors. Hope this inspires you to do the same! If you aren't confident about putting outfits together this is also a great strategy to use when you see something you like. It doesn't have to be from the runway either, it could be from celebrities, magazines or even someone you see walking on the street!



xoxo dnb

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Allure Atlantic 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis