3.14.2013

Color of the Year: Emerald

color of the year
Hello! This post is all about this lovely color Emerald. Pantone has name it the color of the year for 2013 and I LOVE. Green is usually a color thats avoided in fashion but I really like this shade. It's great for all seasons. It is not very popular in stores yet...I have not been able to find an overwhelming amount of it. I think it makes for a super elegant look! My favorite item on this collage is the lace longsleeve cocktail dress. I need to find one asap! This is a fun color to play with and is a must for your woredrobe ;)

xoxo dnb



Blouse
awwdore.com



Planet jacket
$255 - houseoffraser.co.uk



Burberry lace trench coat
$5,230 - net-a-porter.com


1 comments:

© Allure Atlantic 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis