3.09.2013

First Outfit Diary!

So I thought about posting some outfit diaries every now and then
to hopefully give some inspiration! These were taken a few weeks
ago by my lovely photographer friend Kailey :) These have got to
be my favorite jeans, and the best part is they were only $20! Many
people I know absolutly hate high waisted...anything whether it be
shorts or pants, I really like shorts, and these are actually my first
pair of jeans in this style. I was sceptical at first but I love them now.
And of course you dont always have to wear them this way, they work
just as great as regular jeans with your shirt untucked! So if you were
just as sceptical as me, I say just go for it! It makes for a really chic
and put together look.
What I'm Wearing:
Cardigan- Charlotte Russe
Button Down: Marshalls
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Forever 21
 
Photographer: Kailey Deberry
 
xoxo dnb

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Allure Atlantic 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis