4.04.2013

Mixing texture and patterns Outfit Diary


 
 
Hey guys! So wow, I havent post in awhile, oops! I've been so busy with school I havent had time to put anything together! Today's outfit is something I threw together last minute, ive never worn...well anything I am wearing, Ive had a few of these pieces for a long time but just never wore them (except the necklace and earrings!) I really like mixing textures and patterns, it gives your outfit more depht and originality. You do have to be careful doing this, and im not saying every pattern and texture can be mixed! But it adds personality and really makes the outfit your own. Mixing this lace tank and floral shorts came together for a soft and suttle look. I added the brown leather jacket becuase it was raining but I could for sure go without it. The layering just adds something extra to the outfit. As far as shoes, I dont wear a lot of brown so I didnt have many options, I chose these light brown oxfords and added a lace polkadot sock for some more personality. As far as accessories, I added a gold and pearl necklace that I wear all the time, AND these SUPER special earrings made by my lovely cousin! They are so cute, light and elegant. I'm blessed to have such a talented cousin! Check out more of her things at https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/YourCustomCreations
 
 
xoxo dnb
 

1 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Devin! You have such an awesome since of style! You help keep me up on the latest fashions!

    Love you! And thank you for the nod to my design! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete

© Allure Atlantic 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis