10.28.2013

Atlantic Life.

Crescent Beach, Florida. 


So this post has nothing to do with fashion, I wanted to start posting things about life too, because believe it our not there's more to life than clothes ;) OH and since my blog name mentions "Atlantic" why not make a post about the atlantic ocean, totally fitting right!?  but I want to share these photos because it is a perfect example of the countless number of beautiful scenes that God has gave us to enjoy. Although it was just rocks and the beach, I couldn't tell you the number of times I said and thought "Oh my gosh, this is so pretty." I've seen the ocean so many times, but this time it was different because this is a sight you don't see everyday in Florida. And we I couldn't have asked for more perfect weather! So after I enjoyed some yummy crab cakes on the beach for lunch in St. Augustine, we headed a few miles south to see this 'secret' gem! (only a secret because I had never heard of it). Here are some photos from my little visit to crescent beach! 









This little pup was having the time of his life, chasing birds and running through the water freely :)  

 "And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good." Genesis 1:31 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Allure Atlantic 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis